10.26.2010

Watercolor

Here's a few recent projects I've done using Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder crayons and aqua painters.  The Watercolor Wonder crayons are currently unavailable but are in production and should be released 
for purchase soon!



We did this watercolor picture in our Fancy Pants and Ladybugs Stampin' Clubs this month under the instruction of my Mom, Julia Lassiter.  She's also a demonstrator.  =)


This sweet little teddy is from the 
Teddy and Trains stamp set.  I stamped and watercolored this to attach 
to a baby shower gift.


My precious neice, Mallory Breanne.  
Guess they have pumpkin patches
 in California too!  ;o)
I miss her so much.


Here's the Halloween card I finished tonight for Mallory.  I'm sending off her Halloween package in the mail tomorrow.  On this card I watercolored the little girl and the pumpkin.  Its really kinda fun  and a bit addicting too!  Its amazing how you can manipulate the color with a little water and our fabulous Stampin' Up Watercolor paper!!!  Yes, the Watercolor paper is a must for any kind of watercolor project.  I've tried it -- and any other paper or cardstock will bubble and get soggy when you apply the water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment