11.06.2010

Mystery Hostess and Christmas Card Party 11/11/10

..................................................




If you plan to send out your own handmade Christmas cards this year then now is the time to start! 


I am hosting a 
Mystery Hostess 
and Christmas Card Party 
to help get you started on your card creations. 


Join me on 
THURSDAY November 11th, 
come and go
between 6pm and 7:30pm. 


We'll be at EPC on Highway 110S in Whitehouse (just south of the new Grande Blvd. extension on the right next to New Generation Daycare). 


Partygoers can make a FREE holiday make & take card and view lots of other Christmas cards and ideas. I'll be available to help you with your design for your own handmade Christmas cards, as well as any other projects you have questions about. 


If you place an order of $25.00 or more before tax and shipping you will be eligible to win the Hostess benefits for the evening -- Free merchandise and a Free hostess stamp set! 


I'll put your name in the hat once for each $25 you spend. The drawing will be at 9:00pm and I'll post the winner here on my blog at 9:00PM.


You do not have to attend the party to place a Mystery Hostess order and be eligible to win!


Contact me at Textrnado2003@yahoo.com if you would like to come or if you would like to place an absentee order.


Also, as my gift to you I will cut your paper for your Christmas cards so they are ready to embellish and assemble! How easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment