11.25.2010

Last Class of 2010


Join me for my last class for 2010 
and final Christmas gathering


On Saturday 

December 4th
at 3:30PM
@ EPC 
(email me for directions)

For a $15.00 Supply Fee
We will make a 

"Christmas Coaster"

pictures below compliments
of Jo-Ann Pullen, a fellow demonstrator
from Ontario Canada









RSVP by emailing me at 

Textrnado2003@yahoo.com
RSVP by 
Wednesday December 1st 
to 
be entered into a raffle for 

prize
S!!!

Bring a new friend and get a 

ticket for the raffle!
Place an order by 

November 30th
THRU ME
and get FREE SHIPPING
and a ticket for the raffle for 

every $25 you spend
before tax and shipping.

SHOP NOW at

www.megansadler.stampinup.net
DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE 
PROMOTIONS TAB
to see all the fabulous Sales
and promotions Stampin' Up!
is offering!
Email me or call me to place your 
order so I can give you 
FREE SHIPPING.
These offers are for a 
limited time only, 

so act now! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgous project!! Had a great time this afternoon making it. Thanks for the inspiration as well...I needed it! Maybe now I will get in there and make my Christmas cards for this year. :) Good to see you again too.

    ReplyDelete